I have tried to upload the videos of the science fair many times, but they don't seem to work when posted in the blog. Not being too tech savvy, I may have to simply delete those posts if I can't figure it out soon. Any suggestions are welcome.
Saturday, 30 January 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ceiling fan
I read somewhere that as a solution for student suicides, IISc has decided to remove fans from hostel rooms. No fan, no suicide. This shoul...
-
The bottle neck in the education system is the teacher. No amount of curriculum modernisation is going to help if finally a fantastic curric...
-
There is a lot of noise about the JEE. The IITs want to take in the best students who clear their class XII. Is it possible to have an ins...
-
I see from all the blogs I follow, that people tend to follow blogs of other like-minded people (obviously?). But the problem is that, barri...
No comments:
Post a Comment