What is more worrying than a person taking a 10 crore bribe for a job, is the the thought of what the person paying it must be making if he gets the job.
Sunday, 5 May 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ceiling fan
I read somewhere that as a solution for student suicides, IISc has decided to remove fans from hostel rooms. No fan, no suicide. This shoul...
-
The bottle neck in the education system is the teacher. No amount of curriculum modernisation is going to help if finally a fantastic curric...
-
There is a lot of noise about the JEE. The IITs want to take in the best students who clear their class XII. Is it possible to have an ins...
-
I see from all the blogs I follow, that people tend to follow blogs of other like-minded people (obviously?). But the problem is that, barri...
1 comment:
<< Like >>
Post a Comment