I just found out that if you speak only Tamil, you can't take part in conspiracies. Does this rule apply to people who speak only Bengali, or only Gujarati?
Only non conspiratorial crimes occur in rural Tamil Nadu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ceiling fan
I read somewhere that as a solution for student suicides, IISc has decided to remove fans from hostel rooms. No fan, no suicide. This shoul...
-
The bottle neck in the education system is the teacher. No amount of curriculum modernisation is going to help if finally a fantastic curric...
-
There is a lot of noise about the JEE. The IITs want to take in the best students who clear their class XII. Is it possible to have an ins...
-
Nowadays, we get full page ads in the front page of newspapers. The term "front page news" no longer exists since the front page ...
4 comments:
I'm not entirely sure what all that means, but I did just learn that 'monolingual' is a word... And that is something, right? In the future, I will be conspiratorially monolingual!
I don't think that'a a real word. I used it as opposed to 'bilingual'.You would understand the content of my post if you are an Indian and had watched the NDTV news on the day I posted.The news was that CBI thinks
M Karunanidhi's wife could not have taken part in the conspiracy to defraud the country since she speaks only Tamil implying that people who do not speak English could not have taken part in conspiracy.
Ah... I see. I looks like politics and the media in India work much like they do in the USA. I honestly just prefer to turn the channel to a comedy sitcom than to suffer through their silliness.
You're right. But this particular piece of news WAS quite close to being a sitcom!
Post a Comment