Saturday 25 September 2010

publish or correct?

"Key features of our Journals

Acceptance or rejection of submitted manuscript will be informed within 10 days limit to corresponding author.


No page charges, no an article processing charges, no mandatory subscription to authors and coauthors.

Totally free publication.

Abstracting in reputed abstraction services."

I found this in my inbox. Should I be flattered that someone thinks I have research work to publish or should I be insulted that I am expected to publish in a journal that obviously lacks editorial staff?
I am itching to underline and circle with my red pen.

No comments:

Ceiling fan

 I read somewhere that as a solution for student suicides, IISc has decided to remove fans from hostel rooms. No fan, no suicide. This shoul...