Tuesday 2 March 2010

advertisement

Some of the ads on our tv are really good. I like Raymonds ads. The MP govt tourism ad is really good- the first one with Hindustan ka dil dekho. The old ad for Hutch with the boy and the dog--many such ads.
One kind of ad never fails to bother me- why do they put up ads for Television sets or tv service providers stating picture quality as the reason you should buy the product...Saif Ali Khan says..."see the difference in picture quality" or words to taht effect .. ad for Airtel digital TV. Now if I have to appreciate the good picture quality on my existing TV set , then my TV set/service provider is equally good. Then, why would I buy yours?

2 comments:

Arundhati said...

speedread thru ur blog today. interesting read. found myself in complete agreement with u on quite a few topics - schooling, coaching classes, parenting

L said...

Thanks for the visit Arundhati

Ceiling fan

 I read somewhere that as a solution for student suicides, IISc has decided to remove fans from hostel rooms. No fan, no suicide. This shoul...