Sunday 22 July 2012

New post-retirement option

Sometime back, there was this mail in my inbox asking me to become a guide for students enrolled for a PhD. I let slip this lucrative career option of facilitating others to get fake PhDs.

Now a new scam could be my post retirement option for making money.

In the continuous evaluation scheme for CBSE, students are given projects to do. Some enterprising ladies have set up "project manufacturing units".
They work from home, charge a couple of thousands and make projects for different school children. These professional projects would of course earn these kids good grades.

Like I said before, every solution has a problem lined up next to it.

No comments:

Ceiling fan

 I read somewhere that as a solution for student suicides, IISc has decided to remove fans from hostel rooms. No fan, no suicide. This shoul...