Another example of "I usually find that conferences on finding solutions to world hunger are held in five star hotels."...
Well, this is not a conference on hunger, but something like it---and Novotel is not 5 star, it's 7 star I believe and is attached to the HICC. Admission is by invitation only.
The bada sahibs will decide how to improve our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ceiling fan
I read somewhere that as a solution for student suicides, IISc has decided to remove fans from hostel rooms. No fan, no suicide. This shoul...
-
The bottle neck in the education system is the teacher. No amount of curriculum modernisation is going to help if finally a fantastic curric...
-
There is a lot of noise about the JEE. The IITs want to take in the best students who clear their class XII. Is it possible to have an ins...
-
Nowadays, we get full page ads in the front page of newspapers. The term "front page news" no longer exists since the front page ...
No comments:
Post a Comment